Why choose a forensic genealogist?
By using a forensic genealogist, you save your firm and your client time and money. Being familiar with both genealogy standards and court requirements, a forensic genealogist can trace heirs or prior landowners, AND provide you with documentation you can provide to your client, and documentation you can submit to the court (i.e., a notarized Affidavit, tailored to the court’s formatting requirements).
Forensic Services Offered
My services caters to a diverse spectrum of genealogical inquiries, including:
- Locating missing or unknown heirs for probate and inheritance matters
- Establishing kinship ties for property settlements and estate distribution
- Verifying beneficiary claims and resolving disputes
Real Estate Related Research:
- Tracing property ownership chains of title
- Uncovering ancestral deeds and land records
- Identifying heirs or successors for unclaimed properties
I meticulously employ traditional genealogical techniques to piece together the history, utilizing a vast array of resources, including:
- Historical records: birth, death, marriage, and census data
- Public archives: court documents, property records, and military records
- Online genealogical platforms: Ancestry.com, FamilySearch.org, and others
My comprehensive approach ensures that every aspect of the family’s history is thoroughly examined, leaving no stone unturned. I am committed to providing you with:
- Detailed family trees and ancestral charts
- Comprehensive research reports with supporting documentation
- Expert testimony for legal proceedings
Whether you seek to identify rightful heirs or establish property ownership, I am here to guide you through the intricate maze of ancestral records.
Contact me to discuss your project. All Forensic Genealogy services are billed at $75.00 hour plus costs.
SCHEDULE A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION TO DISCUSS YOUR PROBATE OR REAL ESTATE CASE.